Q: Have there been any medical studies published about this treatment?
A: Vibrant, with leading University hospitals (such as Harvard, Michigan, Houston & Georgia), spent over 10 years developing and exploring the safety and efficacy of the treatment.
Up to date, Vibrant has conducted 6 multicenter clinical studies with 850 Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC) patients with over 135 gastro medical centers in the US.
Phase 3 results demonstrate4:
- Vibrant met all primary endpoints
- Significant improvement in incremental CSBMs
- Significant improvement in overall constipation symptoms & quality of life
- No severe adverse events or treatment-related nausea or diarrhea were recorded
- Patients experienced +1 and +2 incremental CSBMs over baseline, within one week of treatment, sustained during the trial period