See Vibrant Results
Efficacy and Safety of the Non-Pharmacological Vibrant® System for Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC):
Randomized, double-blind, multicenter, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial
Vibrant signiﬁcantly improved stool frequency, other bowel and abdominal symptoms and quality of life in patients with CIC. These beneﬁts were seen soon after the initiation of therapy and were sustained with no signiﬁcant adverse events.
Vibrant provides a novel, non-pharmacological, intraluminal therapy which is eﬃcacious, safe and well tolerated in patients with CIC.
Your Biological Clock:
A New Way to Find Constipation Relief
Vibrant’s unique drug-free treatment uses gentle vibrations to stimulate the colon mechanically.
The pre-programmed timing of the mechanical stimulation is thought to improve natural colonic motility by leveraging the colon’s biological clock.
Vibrant’s Phase 3 clinical trial demonstrated an increased number and frequency of complete bowel movements and improvement in the quality of life, with a 1.2% diarrhea occurrence.
Using Vibrant is simple!
Place the capsule in the pod for automatic activation
Swallow the capsule with a glass of water
3. Significant constipation relief
Vibrant increases the number and frequency of complete spontaneous bowel movements
4. Recommended monitoring
For the best user experience, follow and monitor your treatment using the Vibrant app
- FDA cleared
- Efficacious for severe, moderate, and mild patients – significantly increasing the number of complete spontaneous bowel movements, improving other constipation symptoms and quality of life
- Significant relief, without medication
- Low occurrence of diarrhea (1.2%), makes life more predictable
- Easy to use
- Easy on your pocket – Your maximum out-of-pocket cost is $2-3 day (cost will be finalized with the specialty pharmacies)
- Easy to manage – The app makes it easy to remember taking capsules, manage your treatment and share progress with your physician
The Vibrant clinical trial demonstrated a safe and well-tolerated safety profile.
No severe adverse events were recorded during the clinical trial. Nausea was recorded 1.8% and diarrhea 1.2%, making it a safe & well-tolerated treatment.
Vibrant is a prescription-only treatment, so physicians should recommend it based on the patient’s medical needs and suitability.
- Have a history of complicated/obstructive diverticular disease (small sacs in the colon)
- Have a history of, or have suspected, obstruction in your small intestine or colon
- Currently have significant gastroparesis (stomach is unable to empty itself)
- Have a history of significant gastrointestinal disorder, including any form of inflammatory bowel disease or gastrointestinal malignancy (celiac disease is okay if you have been treated and no longer experience signs or symptoms), and/or anal fissures and fistulas
- Have a history of Zenker’s diverticulum (pouches in the lower part of the throat), dysphagia (trouble swallowing), esophageal stricture (abnormal tightening or narrowing in the throat), eosinophilic esophagitis (allergic condition in the throat) or achalasia (nerve damage in the throat prevents swallowing)
- Are pregnant or lactating (breastfeeding)
Based on clinical testing, potential side effects associated with the use of this device may include abdominal pain, abdominal distension (swollen abdomen), abdominal discomfort, vomiting, nausea, blood in stool, diarrhea, flatulence (passing gas) and proctalgia (pain due to a spasm of the pelvic floor muscles). In rare cases, obstruction may occur.